Historical and cultural sites:
- Knesset of Israel: A very important political site, pool and jogging tracks are open to the visitors at all seasons of the year.
Outdoor activity for the whole family:
3. Forests of Canada Park near Latrun
4. Forests of Ayalon Valley: There is a great opportunity for jogging and mud baths.
5. Mitzpe Masua in park Brittania forest: Fresh water is available for drink at any place.
6. Kola forest near Modiin and Rosh ha Aiyn: Great place for mud bathes as well at the winter or early spring.
7. A great place for those who want some physical activity, Yarkon Park at Tel aviv
8. Canals near Gan HaShlosha National Park
9. Yen Lavan, a spring in the vicinity of Jerusalem area
And last and hottest by all means, high difficulty outdoor activity:
10. Judaean Desert
More places to visit, find here.